Training & Rehabilitation Programme Executive
About the Company (Advertiser)
The Oasis Independent Living Skills Centre is a faith-based social enterprise that provides a home for homeless people living with addictions. The centre also offers pastoral care to rebuild their lives and live with dignity through programmes that help them rehabilitate/find meaning while raising funds to sustain the community of more than 30 persons.
• Identify and integrate best practices of rehabilitation program structure.
• Carry out a developmental plan for residents.
• Regular assessment and adjustment to suit individual needs.
• Promotes continuous and consistent behavioural-health improvement.
• Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing and leading rehab programmes.
What's on the Offer Table